finally.
I thought yesterday wil never pass, and today will never come.
Was under quarantine for the exams because of some reasons. The experience was rather memorable. I have a 3 invigilators who were on shift. The latter two were from my own school. But I remember the last invigilator particularly.
He was the most curious of the 3 about my quarantine. He settled down and started whispering to the lady from the previous shift. Then he made a comment:
"oh yeah, she looks peaceful"
I looked at them questionably and he asked:" Why are you under quarantine? You didn't kill someone did you?"
So they thought I'm an assasin. Oh yeah. I almost laughed out loud. I told them the reaons and suddenly their expressions cleared. OH....
"Serious huh.. you don't have any dieases or illness...?"
Oh come on sir =)
yap, so I was totally under survelliance from 9 to 5pm. The invigilators escort me to the toilet, waited for me outside the toilet, kept my handphone, watch me eat my packed along lunch..
I was skipped out of the Crimson room after the exams.. I really thought it will never end.
Met prof for discussion on my FYP. Caught him eating titbits -_- and tt guy just dumped me a stack of papers on calcium channels. Ok lor. So the days of research papers aren't over yet.
Prof Liang is quite alright but a bit ... hmmm... Cos I asked him if I need to attend the lab safetly and equipment training lecture when I obviously don't need to since I will just be using the computer, he said since there's no harm going, just go and listen then. Deep inside me I was like "HUH................."
Anyway, will be starting FYP on the 11th of Dec. =) Praying hard that I will be able to accomplish what I set out to do.
Plans for the coming days. ( I wanted to write holidays but.. hmmm don't seem appropraite this time.. )
- thinking of setting up a blog store =)
- pick up from where I left Jap lang
- lose weight?
- tidy up my room
- meet up with friends =)
- walk along the streets
- perhaps pick up my violin again..
posted by
qiumqium | 10:36 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home