1st day of FYP.
hmmm... ok la. not too bad. Somehow time just flies by in the office today. Perhaps it's because Prof Liang and Peter C. love to keep their office doors open ba, and of course, I'm always in their vision, whether they like it or not.
However an open door works both ways. If they can see me, I can definitely see them too. Peter's room is well.... a disastrous area -_- I wonder how he manages to find what he wants. There were like 3 chairs, not meant for sitting but for his mess. Aiyo... His room is really.. messy and sloppy -_- can't bear to look.
On the other hand, Prof Liang ( my FYP supervisor) is a very neat man. Who has a very neat room. Thank goodness I'm working under him cos he's my main source of research papers. Very helpful prof =)
The difference between their rooms is really like heaven and hell.
oh yeah, zhanrui thanks for popping over ya =) xie xie.
posted by
qiumqium | 9:43 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home