Monday, November 27, 2006

I like rainy days.

Esp when I'm indoors with a warm cup of coffee, ear phones plugged and the soothing piano pieces flows through me.

Sadly I'm still in the middle of exams. HAiz. What the hell..

Anyway, I've added a music bar =P don't really know what to call it.. at the bottom left of my blog. The piano piece is called A river flows in you, by Korean pianist Yiruma. =) recommended by my bird brained friend. =P

I finally told him how I felt, and hopefully he will give me lesser black faces. ALways makes me feel that I"m doing something wrong -_- Yeah, someone on earth actually makes me feels like that -_- took me by a huge surprise too.

Funny thoughts of the day: How come the rooster only crows in the early morning? How come rain falls in drops, not in pours..??

Miss home.

posted by qiumqium | 3:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics