Tuesday, October 31, 2006

finished watching the jap series: 1 litre of tears.

I think the title says it all. Perhaps 1 litre of tears is not enough to describe the show.

Learn about the spino-cele something diease. Learn about how harsh fate can be to others, how fortunate I am to be able to do what I want, to study, to go shopping, to use my limbs.

Aya-chan was wondering how to live on since she got no future to talk about.

So why the hell am I worried about exams..????

JUst do my best. Do my very best. Wo yi ding xing.

posted by qiumqium | 7:40 PM

3 Comments:

  • i watched tt too!!!! it's a super sad show

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 PM GMT+8  

  • yeah.. but somehow it reminds me of the work of researchers and why we are studying neuro...

    By Blogger qiumqium, at 9:53 PM GMT+8  

  • we shd get xiao xin to go and research on this... hehehe... *plotting*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics