finally finally shifted in and settled down in my new room in hostel.
Roomie seemed ok so far =) I'm glad. Elder brother had kindly agreed to lend me his laptop, and ma ma allowed me to bring a fridge in as well! =)
On the down side, my room is next to the toilet, which means I can't escape from the slamming of toilet doors. haiz. but then... maybe I can secretly stick a sponge to buffer the sound. HO. =P
Dying... terrribly tired. Didn't get to revise much this week. Just pray that I can make it on time for exams.
Just can't seem to afford the time to attend the JOhn William concert by NTUSO. Quite sad, after all I"m still a member, though a lousy one. HAiz. DIdn't make a trip to the hospital too. Aiyo. FEeling very guilty as I"m typing this. MEt Jessica on my way back to hall. =) It's wonderful to see her again really. =)
SOmetimes I do feel like giving up on life. HAiz. But Jieying said something which is very true.
If humans can die so easily, there won't be so much problems existing now.
Haiz.
posted by
qiumqium | 5:11 PM
6 Comments:
Is it me or what? A lot of concerts about John William's music is conducting. Wishes to see Singapore orchestra playing "Star Wars" theme
By
Anonymous, at 12:29 AM GMT+8
YO! =) actually, not many organizations will choose to play JOhn william's music, cos it's hard , very hard. should have ask you then, cos my club is playing a full repertoire of John W.'s music! =)
By
qiumqium, at 9:12 AM GMT+8
A full one? That's take skill. I have listen orchestras in Japan and USA conducting concerts on Gundam and Final Fantasy music. They were good. Wishes to see Singapore to play Joe Hisashi music (he did pieces for Hayao Miyazaki's animation) as well as Kenji Kawaii ones. Kenji wrote music for 情颠大圣 and 龙虎门.
By
Anonymous, at 3:09 AM GMT+8
yeah, a full one =) I agree with you, it's never easy to perform movie or tv show themes >.<
By
qiumqium, at 9:11 AM GMT+8
Do you think it is a novel idea when our local orchestras playing the theme songs of our local dramas and pop songs during the 80's?
By
Anonymous, at 12:02 PM GMT+8
hmmm... I've never thought of that before =) but the period 80s is a bit.... >.< old
By
qiumqium, at 2:09 PM GMT+8
Post a Comment
<< Home