Sunday, October 01, 2006

feeling weird.

I'm glad that I managed to get a place in hall, but I also realised I can't really bear to leave home or leave xiaobai behind. We've never been apart before. Haiz.

Another beginning of a month.

A flip of my organizer tells me that exams, my final exams for my 4 years course is less than 2 months away.. *takes in a deep breath*

can't help but feel rather pressed for time.

posted by qiumqium | 10:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics