aiyo.
my dear monitor is dying on me. still has no intention to give up on it though, so it better hang on till my FYP is over. Please.
spend quite a few bucks on clothings. Is it due to stress?? most probably ba. or perhaps I'm just vain la. But I suddenly realise that I can't keep on buying street clothings, or cute tees le. Yeah, must really admit that I'm entering the next stage in life. The working life. soon. Haiz. Looking forward to work actually, not looking forward to keep my street clothes aside though.
a bit worried about my FYP choice after the poster session in school on thurs. Will I be able to get results? will I be able to have a poster to present on? I really wonder.
Exams are coming in less than 30 days now. Wish me luck.
posted by
qiumqium | 10:51 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home