Thursday, August 03, 2006

today is the day for handing in the biz plan for 402. Finally. =) After 1week for labour.

Was allocated a hall for the coming year. BUt I"m really not too sure whether I should stay in hall or not. cos I'm worried that I will not be able to study at home. BIGGEST worry since the final year is bloody and super important. and hall is the only place I've ever studied.

HOW?? >.<

Guess I should be shifting into hall in October, and hopefully I iwll be able to get a single room. Ho ho.

posted by qiumqium | 9:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics