Jiehao and Jianhua =) I'm sure they have gained new fans..
Can you see the 4 movie characters in the pic above?? Vendetta is on the extreme right..
Vendetta's backview =P just in case he assasinate me
Was at the school's Union day activities today =) Rather memorable for me as it was the last union day in ntu that I'm ever going to attend (hopefully).
Anyway, met a lot of friends! =) Kimpern and Ian and jonathan from pjc, yiling (txy.. she's wearing thick make up again..), amos and ming chye from cckss!
4 movie characters from moviemania were there =) there was Vendetta, some guy from friday the 13th, another guy wearing SWAT uniform and another guy from don't know what movie =P sorry. They walked around the audience area, taking pics and scaring ppl. They were really pro too, I saw one of them trying to drink from a mineral water bottle but he couldn't becuase of his mask. Poor chaps. Must be melting under the costumes and rubber masks.
Vendetta gave me the deepest impression cos he walked over and shake my hand after he teased me when he noticed I was trying to hide from him. Hee. I really wonder about the face under the mask. I think heroes should wear masks. Wearing masks give everybody the chance to be heroes. Ambiguity. You can't admit, you don't deny. =) only Superman doesn't wear a mask. Why...?
Regretted not taking pics with Vendetta, should have listened to Lydia.
Anyway, there was a burger eating competition held as well. The burgers were McChicken burgers, proudly sponsored by Mac of cos. And the record for the day was 2 burgers in 1 min and around 40 secs I think. Scary guys.
Jiehao and Jianhua were there to perform as well! =) Lydia and I waited for at least 2 hours for their turn to sing lo. =) was expecting lao shi to come actually, but Jiehao said lao shi was too lazy. Sadness. Anyway, the 2 JHs performance was great =) Totally enjoyed the 30mins show by them.
I'm so glad I stayed back in school for Union activites. =) and super thanks to Lydia who stayed throughout the day with me =)
posted by
qiumqium | 10:18 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home