1) my schoolmates. I only know them by face before bs402 class. Now I've finally get to know more of their names, more of them. ESp esp my own groupmates. Think we've all worked well together so far =) thanks ya peeps.
2) I like designing and planning arty stuff. like commercials.. Super fun! esp if my own friends. My first-born commercial was pretty ok considering it's the first time I'm doing it.. so.... =) I'm happy.
3) mum said that we will wait till I graduate before taking those nice glamourous pics for hanging on the walls featuring graduates. Deep down inside me I really wonder if I can graduate next year. Since life is full of mysteries plus twists and turns, I think I better graduate next year >.< parents should be satisfied.
4) business is NOT NOT NOT for me. TOo stressful. And sometimes it also clashed with my own morals. Nah. and frankly I nv thought of becoming millionaires or what so ever. I just want to live comfortably, get to travel around the world, buy whatever stuff I like, get a job I enjoy. Good enough.
5) my brain is quite dead for now. THe entrepeuneur course is too xiong la. Need to hand in a business plan by coming thurs somemore...
6) ntu's culture is being entrepeuneurial.. yeah man.. =)
drained..
posted by
qiumqium | 10:17 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home