Thursday, June 22, 2006

whatever happened for the past days..

Went for an one day trip with my bf to Malaysia.. It was a rather educational trip I must say. Since we visited one orchard, an ostrich farm, a temple with herb garden and finally fireflies watch in the evening. Didn't buy anything good, except for my magazine. Magazines are really cheap in Malaysia, even for international chinese editions. =) But sadly it doesn't apply in Singapore.

Been helping out in SPH for the secondary school activitiy, News Frontline. I had applied for relief teaching after my exams. But after these few days in SPH, I'm not too sure about doing relief teaching >.< kids nowadays seem rather... umm... cheeky. esp... esp.. those from neighbourhood schools. Sad.

Still own uncle ng some music. oh oh..

My poor cupboard is screaming out the untidiness, and so is my dear bookshelf. Thinking of getting a new one so that all the notes and textbooks can rest properly.

Most prob not going for the China trip anymore.. considering that I will miss one day of BS402, pocket will shrivel and shrink... haiz. Money seems so important suddenly..

Tomorrow is the semis for TXY Qiangmai. All the best ya, Bing Rong, Siping , Xiaohan and Aileen =) Good luck!!!!!!

posted by qiumqium | 11:03 AM


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics