WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee....
results are out today =)
Didn't get anything fantastic of course. But considering the fact the it is one of my best result slips so far, I'm truly happy =)
Happy for my friends who had of course done much more better than me ya, you know who you are =)
Realised that I have some scary friends around me >.< one made it for the shortened honours course... and some asshole I know actually made it to a uni in Ireland, and is back in Singapore. =) so proud of them
Proud of myself too, for being able to survive the operation on last tues. Yap, went to SGH to remove a cyst before it becomes infected. Never enjoy trips to hospital, esp when it's for oneself. And the wait just to catch a glimpse of the doctor can kill. So is time before the operation. And it doesn't help when the nurses joke about the about-to-be-bald doctor cum surgeon being handsome >.<
And Dr Chan even kindly contained the cyst in a bottle and shook it in front of me. Hmmm.
posted by
qiumqium | 9:13 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home