Thursday, June 08, 2006


To you...

You know who are you... after all you are the only person who eats those above religiously. Yap, this is my present for you. If I happen to walk pass a mama shop perhaps I will get you the real thing. =P Anyway, thanks for thinking so highly of me ya.. Still find it a bit hard to believe that you are someone who can appreciate those stuff. =)

Anyway, happy birthday ya.. =)

posted by qiumqium | 4:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics