late entries from me again >.<
23th of June at Baoguan:
worked for News Frontline with Siew Hui. Thank goodness she came, cos Yuzhi came only after lunch. Haiz. =P was in charged that day cos Xiaohan needs to prepare for Qiangmai =) Kind of relieved that the secondary school ( Ngee Ann sec) kids actually obeys me and were not too cheeky most of the time. Kind of surprised too. But I guess it's most probably due to having a younger brother at home. My Sec-4-brother =) Threshold for cheekiness tolerance is higher ba =)
Stayed back in SPH to support my friends for Qiangmai. Siew Bing and Yuzhi kindly accompanied me for dinner in the canteen. Hee..Chatted about the courses they were in or intending to go to. For Yuzhi, it's a matter of choice between doing something she's O....K.... with, but comes with more money, or something she enjoys, but lesser money unfortunately.
Haiz. I understood how she was feeling. Decision making is always hard. Esp. when we were growing up. Money will definitely be a huge priority.
Siew Bing... hmmmm... All I can say is she has a lot to think, and to decide.
Come to think of it, I should have given more thoughts before I jump into uni. I regretted, definitely.. What to do now..? can only be more careful and more thoughtful. Qium, please grow up.
Finally, QIANG MAI!! =)
Sadly, cecilia, yuzhi and I were the only fans around. And we were definitely SUPERfans, cos we cheered for everybody. Yes, everybody. ALL the competitors. No matter whether they go off-key, voice-shivers... No matter how good or bad. The 3 of us just screamed and screamed and cheered.
think it sounds funny to say this, but I'm really damn proud of my friends =) serious. I watched how they went on stage and sing for us.. I must admit it was my first time listening to my friends' singing.
For the guys, Juehao. He was not bad! Plus he even spoke the very gan xing opening lines from JJ's zhi dui ni shuo.
Qingxiang. CONGRATS!!! =) thought you remind of JAY chou. Cos... ummm... he also hardly open his mouth while singing. And your voice is quite nice ya =) Jia you!
Weilai. OMG!! aiyo, you might as well sing half naked. >.<>.< but your pronounciation is quite accurate ya =) and please.. don't let down lisheng again, esp when he's singing seriously and putting his best.. NI HOR...
Zhangfan or what's-his-name-from-she-ying. COOL man! Your rap is zai.. =) Fits your image. ummm... I think you are younger than me right.. somehow you remind me of Zhou Chuan Xiong. >.<>..<
For the duets:
ZHANG CHENGYAO!! I think you never gao pan Yiwei tt night ya =) you sang well. You hardly go off pitch. You were serious. And guys always look good when they were serious =) cheng yao jia you =) You can really sing well. =) ai si ni le!! =)
to aileen and xiaohan: You 2 huh... xin ji super zhong la.. =) but I must admit I really enjoy the performance. =) entertaining, and you two are cute =P aileen, don't be too disappointed ya.. =) still love you 2 =)
for the females:
No wonder I got kicked out in round one =) shu de xin fu kou fu =) really. I'm really impressed by our girls.
Huixiang =) I love your singing. Heng hao ting!!! =) Too bad you withdraw..
Meichoo =) MUST have confidence in yourself ya.. DOn't doubt that you really have a great pitching. Just dress up on the big day, learn how to move your body =) Jia you jia you jiayou!!
Huifen. You really made use of the stage well. =) You wu tai mei li!! =)
Siping =) I'm still behind you. And I still think you have one of the clearest voice. It was jsut a matter of choice of songs. And I believe you did your best. =)
To Cecelia and Yuzhi, thanks for being there with me.. if not I will look like a nut screaming alone >.< WE ARE the best =P
Finally to Yuneng =) Thanks for organizing the event. I saw your efforts, and I saw the different sides of my friends =) Xie xie ni!
posted by
qiumqium | 9:12 AM
2 Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Free anti adware and spyware Hepa v filters Download mcse books Free rosacea treatment Klonopin off Laser and other kinds of teeth whitening Middle east cheap international calling card stationery gifts
By
Anonymous, at 3:29 PM GMT+8
This is very interesting site... smoking cessation wellbutrin Ultram tramadol hci tablet 2002 nissan xterra Indiana farm bureau insurance .html 1987 suzuki atv lt 230 front wishbone moving company in massachusetts saab 900 turbo wheels Law firm accounting services 1991 saab 900 german teens big breasts
By
Anonymous, at 3:15 AM GMT+8
Post a Comment
<< Home