Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just came back from a wake.

不知道是不是天气的关系,我并不觉得很悲伤。我反而觉得挺安慰的。因为我见到了十年没见的小学同学。她们都很好。=)

慧颖已经当了几年的空中小姐了。I really admire her guts, and I feel rather proud of her. I'm sure it's not easy to go through so many rounds of interviews, plus the pressure from work and the passengers. =) Listening to her describing her work makes me feel, envious, awed and sometimes sorry. It definitely wasn't as glam as everybody else thought to be.

Ailing is doing fine. She has just graduated, and has already gotten a job! =) She was all smiley when we sat down and chat just down. Glad that to see her ok...

I wonder what happened to the rest of my class. . My primary 6A classmates..

posted by qiumqium | 3:17 PM


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics