cos I finally have a goal after these few years in uni. Hee, shall not disclose what the goal is currently. Just praying that I can get my certificate successfully for now, since the coming semester is going to be a real tough one. School sent me an email informing me that I will be quarantined as 2 of the subjects I'm taking have the same examination date and time. Hmm. Wonder exactly what will happen then...
cos I took part in TXY's internal singing competition. Didn't enter the second round of course, but I found the experience rather rewarding, definitely something I will remember for the rest of my life. Eugene is quite a good judge, learnt a lot from his comments for my singing. I can't say the same for the female judge though. Actually while the judges are judging our singing, the contestants on the other hand were judging the judges too. Yeah, I don't think the female is a good judge. Never even bother to criticise.
cos I cleared the air with Uncle. =) should have trust him more.. and I think zhanrui is right. Friends should try to understand each other more.
cos I'm going to start on my fourth job for the holidays. =P still at SPH. Just helping to coordinate the activites held for the secondary schools.
Oh yeah, congratulations to siping, bingrong, zhi yao, xiao han and aileen!! =) Jia you ya..
posted by
qiumqium | 11:39 AM
1 Comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP http://www.caralarmratingsorreviews.info/Medical-malpractice-childbirth.html http://www.charter-fishing-miami-fl.info/malpractice-and-negligence-rules-of-law-legal.html
By
Anonymous, at 1:24 AM GMT+8
Post a Comment
<< Home