WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
School is finally and offically over for year 3... After I handed in the last report of the year for bs310. Was very relieved to dump the report into the box cos I never thought that I will be able to even do the report.
So a huge thank you to Zhanrui and Xingyi =) you guys jia you for your lab ya... =)
Shifted back from hostel to home le. My dear bedroom looked like a maze now.. damn messy. Must really take time out to sort out the stuff I want to keep and the stuff I feel like dumping. Seriously, I wonder if I should keep all the lecture notes? Since they are taking up a huge part of my floor and.. aiyo.. not sure if I'm gonna flip through them again.
Went to SPH for Wen hua ying's meeting =) Saw my friends again! It has been a long time since I sat down and gossip with them =P this time about our dear princess. Wonder if she found out that I'm going for the china trip? it really amazed me when she asked me if she could bunk in with me in china. It's not like we were close friends.. or even friends. HAiz.
Chatted with Yiwei about the elections, realised that we both supported the same side. HAhaha.. cannot say. What if my house has no electricity supply for 1 month???
Went to meet Shimei at PS. We planned to join a scrapbooking class held in Love in an Attice. IT's a heaven for scrapbookers I must say. But it also makes me realise that it is an expensive hobby. >.< Anyway, we didn't manage to squeeze into the crowded class. Went for dinner with my boyfriend and decided to drop the idea of attending the class after waiting for 1 hour plus plus plus. Shimei still insisted on going for the class =) she gave me some of her own creations when she came and look for me at Kinokuniya!! =)
Thanks ya SHimei!! =) I really like them, esp the red one =P
And Xiaohan got me a job at SPH. =) Will be starting tomorrow. Hopefully the people there are nice. Hopefully I don't give them trouble. Hope...
Siping, Bing Rong ( aiyo, study hard hor), Cheng Yao, Xiao HAn, Fengling and Yiwei, Shi mei, Biaogang.. it's great to see you all again!! =)
posted by
qiumqium | 9:43 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home