Rather exhausted from this whole week..
Even though I'm like holding a tiny position like admin assistant in SPH, but still... the workload is scary. But the super plus point about the job is the people I've met and the people I get to meet soon. People I've met: Da Shu.
Yeah, I call him Da Shu cos he's always calling me xiao mei. I never see Da Shu as a rude term until someone told me that he's actually the creative director of U-i Weekly. A big shot. I was really surprised. And then I was informed that he was in his forties and has a daughter. Even more surprised because he has a super baby face for someone of his age. >.< Aiyo. Da Shu definitely fits him.
Wish work is more interesting instead of just trying to reach my boss's target of getting 200 guests for the official opening. HAiz. At least that's our target for now. And after that... we can only pray that the fair proceeds smoothly.
And hopefully I can know some good doctors to remove my fats. Ho HO.
posted by
qiumqium | 9:26 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home