oops.. >.<
finally blogging again. The second time I managed to since my precious holidays. =)
Ss far I've spent 2 days at work in SPH.
Hmmmm...... I must say it's really good to work for big organizations, because they really do everything the proper way, little things from email to stationary to your own desk and laptop. YEah, I got my own laptop to work with, plus my own hotline. Ho ho ho.. My department is in charge of the Wanbao Beauty and Healthcare fair 2006, and my boss put my name down on the invitation cards so that ppl will call and give their replies to me. -_- nothing glam. hahahha..
But I do feel that the ppl there are pretty nice =) so far didn't experience any office politics. I must admit I'm rather amazed by the working time of the journalists. Super flexible. We don't get to see them in the morning. They are usually off looking for news. It's only in the afternoon you see them sitting at their desks. Then they can work late into the night.... Sometimes I really feel that these kind of jobs, are probably meant for people without kids, or single.. Because you really have no idea when they will knock off..
Pre-camp for Wen hua Ying yesterday. ( played Mafia during lunch.. damn fun!! ) Holding the positions of Logistics and Medic again. Kenna introduced as Chang Jin. Omg, but kamsa-hamnida. =P Honestly I don't really mind any postitions as long as I can take part in the camp with my friends =) it's usually the people that defines the camp. But I guess I can only spend one night with my friends.. unless I can make sure I can wake up early enough to report to work on the wednesday morning. >.< and stay in one piece during work. Hmmm..
Those campers really surprised me in their dressings ya. Super mature for their age. I even saw one wearing formal attire, like how I dressed to work on my first day in SPH. Denim-and-jeans free. Aiyo. I feel that qing chun shi ta men de ben qian, should dress as teens not adults..
Anyway, today is mothers' day. To all ma maz out there, please enjoy the day =)
To my own ma ma, xie xie ni. =)
posted by
qiumqium | 8:49 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home