Had a rather fruitful weekend. =) Lianhe Wanbao's Beauty and Healthcare fair is finally over.
Day 1: THE BIG IMPORTANT DAY. And I was slightly late for work all becuase I don't really know what to dress for that day since it comprises of the opening ceremony with a minister coming... Aiyo. I'm really inexperienced come to think of it. Saw how the exhibitors set up their booths and hurried to report to the registration desk. Hello Kitty Auntie ( she has tons of hello Kitty stuff displayed on her office desk.. I was pretty amazed actually, esp when she's a mother too... ) , Huifen and Li Er helped me out with the registration of the invited guests.
The process didn't go too well, cos I printed out the guest list in alphabetical order of their companies instead of names. Aiyo. I was stupid. So stupid. And thankfully the three ladies help me out .. cos I couldn't recognize the invited internal staff >.< HAiz.
On the other hand, I finally get to meet the people instead of chatting with them through phone. =) It felt great to meet them, more real in fact. Some of the people in higher level of management really know how to make themselves presentable, esp those in the beauty salons line. Eye- opener.
Tea-reception at the Blue Pacific Lounge was great! They had salmon sandwiches, fruits tarts with chocolate as the wrap... delicious stuff =) Then I had to park myself in the organiser's office for the rest of the day to answer any enquiries. Any. From complains to "where is the toilet?".
Get to know Jo jo from Pico. Very friendly and nice gal =)
Met Xingrong. Chatted about his current job in M&M. Found out that the organization of the company is terrible even though the company actually handles quite a few large projects in Singapore. Sad. Cos I've thought about joining event companies. Guess I will stick to SPH if I'm that lucky. =)
Day 2: Met Mr L. Diong in person! He's.. obviously a metrosexual who trims his eyebrows and bodybuilds. Simin and I discussed about possiblities of metrosexuals being ummmmm... not straight. Personally I don't think so ba, they are just as vain as women. >.<
Took 3 kopies from Kim Guan Guan. Sorry auntie. And thank you so very much for the coffee ya =)
Get to play with Sharon's and Chien Ling's kids. They were both so cute!!!!!!!!!! Seriously cute =)
Day 3: Get to see Quan Yifeng in real person =) not too bad actually, but she can be rather direct at times I think. Hmmm..
Think my work in SPH has really been fulfilling. I've learnt alot and seen alot.. Growing =)
And it also gives me a clearer view of what I want to do next time... and the working environment I hope for. =)
posted by
qiumqium | 11:33 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home