Wednesday, May 03, 2006

2nd last day day in hall....

1 final paper left tomorrow...

before I
1) do the dumb final 310 lab report
2) shift out of hall
3) earn money
4) watch tv till my eyes drop
5) meet up with friends
6) go muchuan
7) move my fingers again
8) prepare for wen hua ying
9) blah blah blah..

Suddenly I realised that I won't be meeting up my uni friends much.. most of them are going for internships or stuck in school's lab. So that they can earn more lab experience.

Not me. I'm not that great after all. REally. Neither do I have the patience and passion to keep me going.Nope. Not the type who can face bacteria or yeast or model organisms or virus for donkey years. Not the type who can store so much theory as well.. (unfortunately)

Should I ever enter the science line it's gonna be health science. Where I can interact with humans. I believe human interactions can keep people sane and a sort of balance. Esp when you stay in hall. Can you imagine you have no one to talk to after school..?

Life can be much simpler ba. Putting all the paper chase and coporate titles aside.

I just want to earn enough money to go overseas yearly, keep a few hobbies going, able to buy clothes, give parents.. Good enough.

Jian jian dan dan.

posted by qiumqium | 9:01 AM

2 Comments:

  • M Scott peck in his "the road less travelled" series made 3 statements.. i only remembered 2 of them

    1)Life is hard
    2)Life is complicated

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 PM GMT+8  

  • I think life can be simple de =) it all depends on what you want and how you want to live it =)

    By Blogger qiumqium, at 10:53 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics