Friday, April 21, 2006

TORN.

Between spending and saving money.

Between international socialization and building better bonds with my schoolmates.

Between feeling a bit rich and feeling poor.

How?How? HOw???

There's an international camp for 5000 chinese being held in China in July. The trip's gonna cost me at least 900 Singapore Dollars. But it may be a once in a life time experience as well. Can meet a lot a lot a lot of people from many different countries. Can share this wonderful experience with my buddies from TXY =)

However I will be around 1000 bucks poorer. Miss the orientation day for bs402 and... mum's gonna wash 7 days worth of clothes >.< Haiz.

How?? SHould I go for the trip?

Should I spend 900 bucks on a super rare experience?

posted by qiumqium | 10:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics