Thursday, April 13, 2006

saw an ang moh flipping through a japanese language textbook just now before I went into the examination hall for my own jap lvl 1 exam.

Hahah.. honestly I was quite impressed by the ang moh. After all, one can only speak Japanese in Japan. It's not really like an international language like English or Chinese. So I guess the ang moh may be like me. Ha Ri. ( pro Jap) =)

Not really in the mood for exams. Too exhausted from school term....

Forever in mood for holidays though.

posted by qiumqium | 3:49 PM

2 Comments:

  • you got someone on the same ship!

    notice my diction. boats cant accomodate the number of people who are in the same situation as us.

    Haha, gambatte nei! Looking forward to going mu chuan! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe (Im going mad)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 PM GMT+8  

  • Hahahahahaha.... I'm already mad dear >.<

    By Blogger qiumqium, at 7:59 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics