Friday, April 14, 2006

Mango butter for people with dry skin. Don't worry. It does not attract ants =P smells ok, but of course the ones from the body shop are definitely better =)
Instant soup for my meals in hall. Chicken and mushroom flavoured. the packets inside are rather small though. soup makes up to half a cup .
A packet of instant lemonade with tons of vit C =)
Those feet pads that are supposed to remove toxins from the body. I used it last night. Eliminated the toxins lo, the pads will turn brown instead of remaining white. =P
A musical birthday card! =) so cute lo

Went to IMM for a shopping therapy last night with him =P Poor him. Somehow I managed to shop in Daiso, the HUGE Japanese store in which every single item is $2, for more than one hour. There's just so much to see! And to me, the Japanese are very innovative people and I simply love their products, whether it's food, cosmetics or daily stuff =) Above are the stuff I bought from Daiso =)

posted by qiumqium | 8:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics