Had japanese listening test yesterday. And omg lor, think I screwed the paper up >.< Haiz. must really score for the core paper and oral test.
this is my last week for school le.. don't know why, time just seems to swim past me all the time before I can actually catch up and realise what I'm doing. By the time I realised, it's already the end of the school term le. Haiz. Which means I have 1 more year left with my friends. Kind of sad ya.. Cos I felt that it really wasn't easy to make friends in university. And now that I've finally made some gal friends..
THought of the past.
End of primary school: I wasn't really sad cos I didn't have much friends back then. So I was actually looking forward to a new start in sec school. Just disappointed with my results.
End of secondary school: Sec school life was the best I felt. Met a lot of people and a lot of friends. Joined a lot of stuff. Trained hard. Had fun. Was sad but not super sad when I left school. Cos I believed I can still meet up with my friends even though our paths split.
End of JC: I remembered crying like mad on the very last day of school, especially during the "car wash" activity Mr Wu asked the class to do. Jayson asked me not to spit on him when he walked past. -__- I couldn't speak a word when I stood in front of Sean. Tears just spilt all over. Cos I know then, I won't be able to see much of my friends from then onwards. Remember the picnics we had on the rooftop? =)
1 more year to another ending...
I will definitely treasure the time left.
posted by
qiumqium | 9:08 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home