Today's our 3rd year anniversary =) Weee....
Met him at Boon Lay's Mrt platform after lecture. He gave me 3 red roses!! =) a very pleasant surprise for me =) then he also passed me a card and a little packet. In return, I gave him something which I made it myself, a scrap page-like love certificate. Hahaha... oh well =P
We went to Holland Village for dinner. There was light drizzle when we dashed into my favourtie bread shop there. It's call Provence. It's super japanese and the bakers there seemed to be from Japan too. Bought some delicious stuff before heading to Al Dente. Al Dente was only opened at 6pm so we went to roam around and enter "Party with US".
I like the shop a lot. =) It specializes in selling party stuff and the things there are very unique, definitely not local but unfortunately, expensive as well. Haiz. Bought only a box of lemonhead sweets from there. =) Ok, he bought for me.
We were Al Dente's first customers. And goodness the food there is definitely not cheap lo. But my guy said that the food is really good. It is a slightly high class Italian restaurant I guess. The waiter even placed the napkins onto our legs for us... Guy's right. The food is REALLY good =P We ordered two pastas, an ice lemon tea, a kiwi freeze ( their proud special), and an appetizer.
Hmmmm.. I forgot the name of the appetizer le. But it was really refreshing. The chef removed the insides of red pepper fruit, dried and stir fried them, placing them onto of a piece of ham,which is on top of little dices of tomato, which is on top of a bread generously cooked in olive oil. HEaven.
Spotted a lady dressed in a short black dress. Turns out that she's a special waitress in the restaurant. That is, she specializes in serving the ang mohs. O.....K....... but still pretty friendly to us when we left. =)
Went to window shop around before heading back to hall. Haiz. >.<
oh yeah.. will post some pics soon =)
......................................................................................................................
XX boarded the bus and sat beside me today to my surprise. I always wondered what kind of relationship existed between us. Classmates? Friends? Seems to be we are hovering between the 2. XX seems to be either making it very clear to me what friends can do or say to each other. Told XX about my cousin illness and XX asked me :" why are you telling me this?"
In my mind.. I was like " huh... saying things need reasons mah?... can we be friends...?...." Hmmm... and I always thought it's perfectly normal for people to chat with one another about what's going on in their lives besides homework.
ISn't it...??
posted by
qiumqium | 10:18 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home