Sunday, March 05, 2006

Nothing happened on thursday night. Thankfully.

But my roomie told me that HE was sleeping at the stairs till 5am. Never disturbed us though. Ok... I think he was sorry ba. Declared to my roomie that her bf is a part time angel, part time devil. >.< she agreed. Wonder what's going to happen to them...? Patch or not...

Chengyao called me on last thursday night =) So happy when I heard him sing HAppy Birthday.. hahaha... Told me that I can always drag him and the others out to chat whenever I have problems . Thanks ya guys! =)

Went to the Career Fair 2006 to poke around. Met Zhengsheng there too.. so qiao =) He seemed pretty negative about entering NTU. haiz. Really hope he can make it. It's always fun to have your close friends around in school. =)

Raymond lent him his sustain pedal for my tues performance just now. Found out that he hasn't been practising his KB at home cos his mum don't like it. Haiz. My mum still doesn't know about the KB in my hostel room and my lessons at mc. I will sure get skinned and boiled and fried. Serious. Bought 2 tickets to go for Emerge 2006. Couple seats. So I die die have to go with a guy...

posted by qiumqium | 10:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics