Monday, March 20, 2006

Another hectic week just went past..

The assignments, the reports, the homework >.< More to clear though.

Went to TXY orientation night on Sat.

Suddenly felt that I've really grow older.. Wonder how many times I've attended orientation nights..Hmmm.. Since 1998 ba. Yeah. When I was still back in secondary school..

Orientations were pretty different back then. Sorry >.< I had already forgot what happened then.. but I remembered clearly that many of the seniors were around. I was so awed by them. They just seemed so experienced and confident and they were super friendly. Huixian and Shuxiang were my leaders then. They taught me things like pai ban and typing chinese characters. SPH was using Macintosh computers back then.. =) Totally respect them.

Oopps.. anyway, went back for orientation as a medic with Siping =) Shimei, Fengling, Yiwei, Biaogang were there as well. Even uncle. Felt comfortable in their presence.. perhaps it's because we've known each other for some time and were known as the seniors ba.. or perhaps I don't feel too attached to the newbies in my own group >.< No chance and too shy to interact with them. Haiz.

ANyway, Shimei treated me to a Shit Candy she bought from taiwan. Delicious and the packaging is damn cute lo. Of course, in the shape of the shit but taste like cola =)

posted by qiumqium | 9:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics