Sunday, February 12, 2006

Went through the most painful moment of my life so far.

Found my 180 deg vision kenna blocked by a huge swell in the eye lid.

Went to see the doctor today and was informed that I got a pimple under the eyelid. She gave me 2 choices.

1) Let it heal slowly
2) Poke a needle into the huge pimple and squeeze the stuff out. Results are immediate.

I chose to remove the huge lump immediately. Naively I thought that it will be a very painless process.

How I grabbed the side of the mattress when the doctor pinches and squeezes the pus out.. How I tried to suppress my screams..

The doctor stayed cool and seemed ignorant to my tears.

Soon she pressed a tissue hard against my right eye to stop the bleeding.

IT's over.

posted by qiumqium | 8:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics