Just feel like blogging, but I don't really know how to describe how I'm feeling now.
Smsed my boyfriend last night to tell him about how I felt about our relationship.
Normally, when I did that, he will call me and we will have a good long chat. Yesterday he didn't. Since that sms we had never chatted on phone le. We used to chat every night. Yeah, every night on phone.
Maybe the sms I sent is too straightforward or too hurtful? or perhaps we are both tired of the long existing problem?... long existing problem: lack of common interests. We are quite the opposite of each other, yet we've been together for about...2 years and 11 months......? I've always wish that we have more common interests so that we can have more things to do together. Instead of me doing what I enjoy with my friends..
I don't know what will happen to us now.
I do know that he loves me a lot, has given me things much more than anybody else, placed me number one in his heart when there's no match between Liverpool and whatever team..
Just feel that for us to have a lasting relationship, we need some common interests to keep us going... Or are common interests secondary?
Should anyone be reading this, feel free to advise or comment ya..
posted by
qiumqium | 6:50 PM
3 Comments:
Hi Lori...
Instead of waiting for him to call u after u sms him, why not ask him out for a kopi talk? Sometimes face-to-face talk is much much better than talking thru the phone... Juz remember to keep ur tones calm... Coz its always the harsh tones that begin the arguments...
Juz treat it as a session to say out everything that is installed in ur mind...
At the same time, he can also understand and feel how u r feeling.. and u can understand his too...
As for the common interests part...
Why not try to merge his interests into ur life? Mayb not all interests but a few of them...
Watching a soccer match and scream and shout together can also make both of u closer...Anyway, not everyday got Liverpool matches...
By
Anonymous, at 5:59 PM GMT+8
YO Ling
though I must admit I'm not too sure who you are.. but hey, thanks ya =) we are fine le.. it's just that sometimes I really want to do more stuff together with him =) guess things like that needs time to cultivate ba.. =)
By
qiumqium, at 9:51 AM GMT+8
Haha... think u know who i am... Ur Sec sch classmate...
Input more patience to ur relationship... Since it can be 3 yrs of relationship, this shows that there must be something that pull both of u together...
Work with ur bf hand-in-hand to go thru obstacles every now and then...
Its normal to have thoughts now and then on why u are with him as a couple...
Well, this may be fate as what some ppl always say...
But do remember, maintenance of a relationship can only be done by u and ur bf...
Dun give up...
By
Anonymous, at 6:36 PM GMT+8
Post a Comment
<< Home