O.... K....
Read Siping and Chengyao's blog and realised that I was to list down
1) whether I like female or male
2) 8 criteria for my ideal partner
3) list out 8 friends whom I hope to see them doing this in their blog too.
Number One: I hereby declare that my ideal partner definitely has to be a guy.
Q2
a) He must love me and I must love him
b) I hope that we can have common interests like music and outdoor activities that we share and do together ( p.s. I love chinese pop, jogging, jamming, camping, trekking....)
c) Smarter than me cos I'm not very smart and he can teach me stuff
d) Interacts well with my family ( family can't be replaced ya..)
e) Taller than me >.<>.<
f) Good listener and understanding
g) Steers me into the correct direction should I get lost in life or on the roads..
YAp, basically it's like that. =)
Yingzheng, shimei, Crystal, Xingyi, Weiliang, Jayson, Jiaxin, Yihan and Zhengsheng =) I want to know what you guys are thinking too! =)
posted by
qiumqium | 8:05 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home