Monday, February 27, 2006

blogging... for the first few minutes of my 22nd birthday.

Feels kind of weird.

OH yeah, received 2 presents le =) One from Zhengsheng, and one from NWL. Zhengsheng, thanks for coming all the way to Jurong pt just to pass me the present ya.

NWL, wat lau.. I can't believe you gave me that kind of.... that kind of Book lo. Seriously what 's going on your mind??? I rather you give me some cookbook, at least I won't feel so ... so...... so..... wa I really don't know what to say about what you gave me.

Stunned, felt like crying, laughed at it... Roommate said lame.

Fully revised and updated some more. "10 MILLION COPIES SOLD WORLDWIDE"

Sometimes I really want to know what's going through your mind..

posted by qiumqium | 11:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics