The most recent KB lesson was pretty fruitful and in a way, reflective.
Instead of the usual classroom, the lesson was held on the stage itself, in front of a few lunch goers at the cafe. Lao shi asked me to play Chi Pang again. I managed to do it, with minimal mistakes.
" See? you can actually do it".
Lao shi commented on my Sunday's performance. " Very close to the original.. must try to improvise.. Should you can't remember how to play the exact thing, just improvise.. you neglected your right hand, it keep playing the same thing. Always try to keep your both hands close together when you are playing.. Your playing is a bit classical.. Nice chords"
" That night you just 'que chang', otherwise you will be fine"
Started to worry about whether I will or will not que chang for yuneng's competition. But then again, I can't let it happen again. >.< Must gambate!!!!!
My Vietnamese roomie shifted to another hall.
Lucky gal, ar bo I may just drown her with Chi Pang...
posted by
qiumqium | 8:22 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home