Saturday, January 07, 2006

A lot of things happened lately.

Shifted back to hall on Monday night. Noticed my new roomie's belongings and bedsheets done when I came back from Tues classes. Hmmm. Waited and waited for her to come back till I slept. She's a Vietnamese and she only came back at 1am plus plus.

She's quite alright la. Rather neat as compared to my side of the room. Like that lo.

Found out that I'm performing on coming Sunday at mu chuan. Hmmm. Lao shi suggested that I play JJ's Chi Pang though I never play that song during class. Come to think of it, I've never heard him singing a JJ's song before. Hmmm... it's gonna be interesting. Super honoured that he's going to be my vocalist. =D

Been practising the song for a few days at home le. Still can't find a good way to make my playing sound better. Thought it's a bit flat now.. >.< Still trying to find a way. Don't want to disappoint laoshi and myself.

Went to Zhiwei's housefor BBQ with the TXYs yesterday. Damn fun lo, even when it's raining. Zhiwei's house is rather elegant, has about 3 or 4 storeys. We had fun cooking prawns, chicken wings, sotongs, marshmallows... Zhiwei even ordered party sets from Sakae Sushi! Super delicious. Siping's mum made almond jelly =P it's really nice lo!We also had ice cream! =)

Chatted with Siew Bing, Xiao Han, Qianqian about BGR =P Aiya, gals talk mah. Not like some guys who refused to budge from their seats due to the charm of mahjiong... >.<

Had a good chat with Yuneng about his song. Actually I was feeling quite touched when I heard the song he wrote... It's like I always find it amazing that my friends can actually write songs. Super impressive lo.. at least to me. I remember hearing Biaogang's work during Amazing Race too. =) Oops, ok, Yuneng's song, damn I forgot to ask for the title. WOndering how I should be play to make it sound better too. Suddenly I realised it isn't easy to create a song which ppl can listen to many times, even harder for ppl to remember the song a few years down the road..

Anyway, my playing must still keep on improving. Must make any songs come alive.

Yap, one more day to playing Chi Pang. =) I'm damn scared lo >.< Just pray that everything goes well..

posted by qiumqium | 1:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics