Had my very first performance at mu chuan last night.
FOund myself in a disatrous situation when my original vocalist pang sayed me. Asked a mu chuan student and kenna rejected again. Asked my buddy Yingzheng who got stunned by my question. But in the end he agreed to help me =) Jie hao was mc that night and he's pretty funny lo. I wonder when are the peformers "performing" and when are they being real >.< will really like to get to know them better..
Thanks again ya Yingzheng , thanks for being a real buddy! =) Ar bo I really have to find a paper bag liao. Considering the fact that I never touched the keyboard before, and the fact that YZ and I have never practised, we were ok I think =P hahahhaha.. had fun performing with him anyway. And since the worst has already happened, our future performances will just get better =) Looking forward =)
Want to thank my bf, YZ, Raymond, SHimei, Siping, Yuzhi, Chengyao, Fengling, Yiwei, Yanfen and her bf for being there =)
posted by
qiumqium | 10:51 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home