Went to Mu Chuan on last wednesday to have lesson. Found our that I seriously lack some important skills for pop playing. HAIZ.
Went to join Yingzheng for the wednesday dang at muchuan after dinner. Found myself wishing that mu chuan never shifted to the new premises. The whole place felt strange and lack the cosy feel back the old place . Yeah, I still like the old mu chuan. The new one seems pretty commercialised.
It was my first time to listen to the wednesday dang and I must say the keyboardist makes me really appreciate ah DU. The keyboardist skills are average and there's quite a lot of songs he can't play. The dang is weird in the sense that they read out all the songs people dedicated but only sang the few which they can. Normally performers either hide their bad points, if not, they will openly admit that they can perform the song. But the performers for the wed dang seems to be hinting the audience strongly that they are not that good. oh well...
Wed dang also seems to comprise of a group of strangers. The performers don't seem to know one and other well enough to have mo qi. And they didn't try to interact with the audience. Nor among themselves.
Guess I will stick to Monday dang.
posted by
qiumqium | 2:00 PM
5 Comments:
u went to Muchuan on 30 Nov? If that is the case, the Wed dang is not a "fixed" dang i think. hmmm i think i know who was the pianist u were referring to. Yah, Ah Du is better. hahahaha.
Me getting nervous abt nex Wed 's event liao....
By
Anonymous, at 1:03 PM GMT+8
no fear ya.. now that it has been postponed to a sunday, you have more time to prepare le =) I'm sure you can do better than your previous performance =) must have confidence in yourself!!!!
By
Anonymous, at 11:05 AM GMT+8
might not be sunday leh. seems they might want it to be on a Wed.....
By
Anonymous, at 8:35 AM GMT+8
pretty sad about the new premises too..dun feel like going back there anymore..
By
christel, at 1:53 AM GMT+8
ya lor.. I read your blog and I agree with you, not much of an urge to perform there liao
By
Anonymous, at 3:29 PM GMT+8
Post a Comment
<< Home