Friday, December 23, 2005

Went for the TXY's chalet event last night at East Coast Park.

Manage to see people like Xixun and Yiming whom I haven't seen fora super long time =) HAd a fun time gossiping about SOMEONE... yeah, just that SOMEONE.

Food was pretty ok =) got a chocolate from Qintan, a huge soft lollipop from XIndan and Zhangnan, plus a Good Charlotte CD from Leqiao =) Thank you very much ya guys =)

It was very fun to be around people like Yijun, Chengyao and Yuneng.. I mean, we just keep gossiping and have fun with hai dai quan. Stupid game but seriously fun =P

I'm really glad I went yesterday.. cos it really makes me feel I'm part of the huge TXY family.. and I realised I do like to be with my TXY friends as much as possible.. Somehow time seems to fly whenever we are all together..

Just want to let you guys know I do enjoy and treasure the times we spent together ya.. yeap, even the newbies =)

posted by qiumqium | 11:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics