Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sinma's Camp is coming in 8 days time..

Can't help feeling stressed and a bit nervous >.<

Just pray that everything went well.

Weather better be fine.

And I better know I am doing then.

posted by qiumqium | 9:02 PM

4 Comments:

  • i luv ah xin i luv ah xin i luv ah xin i luv ah xin i luv ah xin!!!!hahahahaha!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 PM GMT+8  

  • i luv ah xin i luv ah xin i luv ah xin i luv ah xin i luv ah xin!!!!hahahahaha!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 PM GMT+8  

  • chengyao is mad....anyway, u'll be fine during the camp..cos u will always have the rest of us around you...:)

    By Blogger christel, at 10:32 PM GMT+8  

  • Thanks huh Chengyao..super jealous lo >.< HOpe the concert was great ya =)

    Yeah Siping! =) I just hope everything goes well.. must pray for good weather too..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics