Took out the stress I accumulated recently onto my boyfriend today.
Thank goodness he was rather used to it, unfortunate of him to have me as gf, but super fortunate of me to have him =P I seriously wonder how he can "tahan" my weird temper for so long. My weird temper doesn't seem to put him off, and amazingly, it makes him understand me.
We met up for dinner at Jurong Point just now. And..... we did something sneaky . OOPs. I admit it was... well, a bit bit against the law... but mmmm... was rather pleased that we pulled it off.. OOPS. Not feeling very guily about what we did. Well... I've like the mug of a famous restaurant for some time, the fact that it's tall and thick.
We nicked it.
Yeah.
But hey it's pretty common for people to nick nice mugs from famous cafes or restaurants ya..
Ok ok. It's still petty.
Got a white rose from him today =)
Thank you so much ya guy.. =) Really glad that we are together.
Jue de zhi ji heng xing fu. Heng xing fu. You ni zhen hao =)
posted by
qiumqium | 9:53 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home