Recently, or rather a few weeks ago, I met Tan Yuxin in school!!! Yap, he's my primary school (South View PS) 6A classmate. I can't believe my eyes when I saw him. Neither could he.. hahahha... Cos we haven't met for like 9 years but we could still recognise each other =) We chatted and he told me that he's staying in hall 11 ( if I remember correctly.. or was it hall 10?) and that his roomie is actually Ivan Yeo. OMG.
Indeed, it's a small world after all.
Then I discovered that yz's blog has a link to Ivan's. OMG again. I still haven't met Ivan in school, wonder if I can still recognise him after 9 years?? Did he become more mature... lose weight... taller?? Nah, we were not close. It's just a habit of mine to wonder about people I've met in my life, esp when I haven't seen them for years.
Anyway, here's something I took from his blog:
Seven things that (will) scare me:
- losing of important around me like him, my friends and family
- no money
- listening to ghost stories
- snakes
- getting stranded on an island
- losing my limbs
- losing my physical and mental senses
Seven things that I like most:
- traveling
- reading
- being carried on his back
- people telling me I've improved in whatever skills I have
- watching anime
- watching Amazing Race with my family
- going out with my friends
Seven most important things in my room:
- bed
- my desktop
- my violin
- Raymond's keyboard
- my music scores
- digital camera
- anything from him
Seven random facts about me:
- I'm a part time piano teacher
- I'm 1.63 cm tall
- I started representing schools in competitions since primary one
- I have performed as a piano soloist and in a string ensemble before
- I can't swim but I can run
- I have constipation before >.<
- I have wonderful friends and him
Seven things I plan to do before I die:
- travel around the world
- bungee jump
- thank the people who came into my life
- tell my family and him how much I love them
- contribute to the society
- flip through all my photo albums again
- lie down in the middle of a huge patch of greenland and sleep
Seven things I can do:
- I can tie a knot in the stalk of a cherry using my tongue
- I can play the piano and violin
- I can run 100m in 13.14 s ( hee, used to)
- I can knit and cross stitch
- I can cycle
- I can read a map
- I can perform first aid
Seven things I can't do:
- swim
- golf
- play tennis
- bowling
- eat a whole garlic
- survive without water
- tie a knot using my toes
Seven people I hope to see doing this:
- him
- Zhengsheng
- Yingzheng
- Yihan
- Ah du
- Jiajun
- NWL
Thought writing all these are rather interesting. I hope my friends who are reading this can trying doing it when you have time too ya.. Can get to know you better =)
posted by
qiumqium | 11:10 AM
5 Comments:
I can swim!! YEEEEEAAAA~~
hahah. I'm still trying to up level so to convince myself that I can play tennis
By
Anonymous, at 7:37 PM GMT+8
Thanks huh >.< =P
By
qiumqium, at 8:52 PM GMT+8
it takes a long time to know him .. i also dun really know him ...
quailmaster
By
Anonymous, at 9:48 PM GMT+8
I wish I can really know him better too. But you know that guy is like an ice mountain >.<
By
qiumqium, at 4:22 PM GMT+8
it takes time.. maybe if u all work in the same place next time... anyway this kind of thing is yuan fen ...
quailmaster
By
Anonymous, at 9:38 PM GMT+8
Post a Comment
<< Home