Thursday, October 06, 2005

to you:

please don't talk to me or look for me in msn just because you want some answers to the com practical. The feeling really sucks. It's like buying tissue and dumping it after you have used it. Seriously, I can't believe you are doing this to me.. It's disappointing.

to others:

it's really ok for you not to chat or smile at me just because you are trying to be nice. Don't. I just want to know genuine people with genuine good feelings about me, who really care and wants to know me.

Thanks.

posted by qiumqium | 7:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics