Thursday, October 13, 2005

I should have just camped in lab.

Argh. This week was plain exhausting. The lab work itself wasn't that bad I guess.. ( tried transfection and cell freezing today) But the results don't seem to be easy to get though. Plus the waiting time just sucks. >.< Suddenly I became super impressed with the researchers who practically live in the lab. They are seriously patient and dedicated to their interest. Nothing beats their never-say-impossible spirit I think.

I realised too, that I can never be a good researcher. I don't enjoy staring at cells and praying for their growth, mutating cells, extracting proteins and neither do I feel inserting a mutant gene into a mouse is justifiable since it's for the benefits of mankind.

Nope.

Research is definitely out for me.

I will rather be working with huge living things that can express their feelings and thoughts, either verbally or physically.

posted by qiumqium | 8:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics