How much do you know about snails?
Except the times you see them being baked under the sun, or crawling out from the mud to play in the rain, or when you see them on your dining table?
Read an article recently that informed me that snails are hermaphrodites, that is, they produce both sperms and ova. I wonder why I haven't thought of that before. Since you can't differentiate male from female from their physical appearances.
Hee, just wondering if I'm the last person on earth to realise this =P
posted by
qiumqium | 3:46 PM
2 Comments:
haha i hope i dun see them on my dining table ever!
Erm... i sorta heard it b4 but nah.... not in detail... so in a sense im in ur club :)
By
Anonymous, at 11:38 PM GMT+8
ah HA!! =P
By
qiumqium, at 7:01 PM GMT+8
Post a Comment
<< Home