Monday, September 19, 2005

Yap, I'm finally writing something in this space again.

A lot of thoughts swept into my brain this few days.

1. people are changing.. perhaps it's just me? I'm not sure.. it's pretty hard to meet up with friends nowadays, especially when most of my friends are in uni now and the free time is virtually zero. Guess it really can't be helped. Seems to have lesser and lesser time with my friends le.. So many things I want to do, so little time.

2. I'm a rather straight forward person. Anything which I think/feel/do is uncomfortable, I will let whoever is involved in the same thing to know. Cos I don't see the point of bottling up all my feelings till I burst, and I also don't see the point of putting on a black face. Nah, I will rather let the person know. At least we can work things out together. We can learn to compromise. We can learn how to interact with different people when different people are involved. After all no one can exist by he or herself. No one.

Suddenly I seemed to understand why some people purposely behave in an anti-social manner.
In fact, some one like that actually told me the reason. " It's too troublesome to try talking to others.. don't really know what to chat about too.."

3. I don't regret stopping my CCA . Cos it seriously takes up too much time. And because it requires both a weekday and a weekend, I've always been missing out gatherings with friends, family time or time with my boyfriend or time in SPH or time for revision. Up till this point of time I really don't regret. I don't know when I will continue again though.. Will definitely miss the stage, and the feeling of playing music together with a big group of people.

4. How come there's just aren't enough time for so many things??

5. I think it's really tough to have a roommate who's in the same course as you. Really. That's the current situation I'm in now. It's stressful, and you are always wondering what each other is studying at the point of time. You will wonder if you are lagging, if you have done the tutorial/ lab report/ blah blah... Up to a point it's even competitive. Whoever sleeps later or wake up earlier catches the worm.... = study more = wins.

What a crappy feeling.

No matter how nice or wonderful your roomie is.

6. It feels damn good when you put in 100% effort into something. =) ya.. must admit I re did my lab report like 2 times. But hey.. it feels good =P

7. Oops. I whined >.<

posted by qiumqium | 4:45 PM

1 Comments:

  • think i am one of those who is quite anti social .. sometimes there's nothing to talk abt.. sometimes its because when i start talking, i end up being the only one talking.. or i always have to start the conversation.. so maybe silence is indeed golden..

    quailmaster

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics