Went to Jurong Pt just now to join my boyfriend for dinner =) We were about to leave the building when I noticed a sign outside the small OP store "WE ARE TAKING OUR CLOTHES OFF!!" Super eye-catching to passerbys.
And naturally I stepped in. =P OP is now having a great sale, selling skirts, surfers' pants, t- shirts at a lower price. My boyfriend actually bought a mini-skirt for me! =) It's not that he doesn't usually buy things for me, but.. he's those type of guys who give their girlfriends almost all the freedom in everything they do. Yap, very liberal. =) Want to thank him for doting me so much.. =)
Happened to know some guys who don't look like but who are super possessive. It's scary. They smsed every 5 minutes to check on their girlfriend. No mini skirts. Cannot go out with guy friends. Don't chat with guy friends so much. And the list goes on.. Argh.
Come to think of it, is their behaviour due to the lack of self confidence/esteem?? Hmmm.. My boyfriend is the opposite. He's confident that I will stick to him no matter how many guy friends I know or whatsoever.
And nope. He's not tall. Not that dark. Not that handsome.
But he has a rather strong character and he seriously takes care of me, even better than my parents. And he knew that. =)
Thanks ya guy. You are the best.
posted by
qiumqium | 10:03 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home