Tuesday, September 06, 2005

to you guys out there...

to my boyfriend =),

sorry ya... know you like the Tiramisu cake from Coffee Bean.. But instead I got you a Chocolate Fudge cake from Angie's.. I should have made an advanced order. Really sorry ya.. cos you always get the best for me.. but I failed to do it for you. Anyway, I hoped you have enjoyed the dinner on Saturday. Will save up and try to get you a proper gift.


to raymond,

Thanks a zillion for lending me your keyboard ya!! Will practise really hard and hopefully by the end of the year we can both fly =) thanks again!


to sean,

hey bro you are finally attached!!! Super happy for you ya.. however that also means less time to meet up and talk crap le.. Anyway, you take good care of her and yourself ok?? I really do wonder when I can see you and the rest of our class again..


to xingyi,

YO!!! thanks for going to the clinic with me ya... though I do feel that the whole thing was quite funny and embarassing. >.< but I'm glad you are there ya... =)

posted by qiumqium | 9:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics