OOPs... think i spent too much time playing last week >.<
Actually went to 3 birthday parties. My poor pocket...
The first one was my JC's classmate Zhiwei's party. That guy booked the largest room which Kbox, Lot 1 has to offer plus 2 separate rooms for his family. Zhiwei actually invited around 50 people and the whole place was rather packed. Come to think of it, I don't think i have 50 friends. Hmmm... The party was ok, but I think there's too many people and there's only 4 microphones...
The second one is a simple dinner at Bugis Junction. It was Zhengsheng's birthday on the 12th. Too bad only 4 of us, including the birthday himself can make it. We ate at a restaurant called Barnberry's and the dessert of the best of all! =) I had a brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Paradise!
The third party was on Sunday, and it was my SPH's friend Shimei's. Out of the 3, hers is definitely the best, especially the decor. She booked the whole mu chuan and transformed it into a dreamland of pink and purple flowers. She even bought the utensils herself just to make sure everything fitted her " It's SO SHIMEI birthday party" theme. Yap, the paper plates are either pink or purple, and so are the forks. The serviettes are solely purple though. Needless to say, the drinks served at the party are also purplish. Even the guests, came dressed in purple or pink or had ribbons just to fit into the so-shimei theme =) Cheng Yao won the best dressed award! He had a fake mole drawn onto his chin. . .
Shimei's party was more a gathering for me. Managed to see and speak to many of the old TXYs like Xing Fang and Xinping, Zhongwei ah... Yong Kai... It's really very nice to see them again, though I must admit I'm not extremely close to them.. But... =)
Zhong wei sang at the party and how I love his voice!! =) After so many years... he can still sing damn well =)
Great party!
posted by
qiumqium | 2:07 PM
1 Comments:
Shirmaine: kekek glad u like the theme. u wearing pink and I wearing purple under the purple and pink flowers looks cute. hahaha. hmm, sorry lah, forget to give u yr prize.
By
Anonymous, at 5:50 PM GMT+8
Post a Comment
<< Home