Oops... finally found some time to blog again. Been trying hard to juggle among Naruto, homework and my CCA. Yap, I just attended 2 violin practices. It felt good to sit with my friends and play music together. =) But I do wonder how much time I'm willing to spend on my violin, considering that school work is getting much much tougher. Hmmm.
Skin allergy is back again. I seriously wonder what triggers it. For now, I can only watch what I'm eating, if not, ermmm... avoid a lot of food ba. Haiz.
Went to Eski Bar with my boyfriend. It's the second bar I've ever entered. ( The first was Ice Cold Beer) It was really cold inside and all the waiters and waiteresses had winter clothings on. The waitress told us that it was 5 degrees inside the bar. But much to my amaze, most of the people inside the bar were just wearing their working attire, WITHOUT the jackets. Perhaps the beer was keeping them warm? My boyfriend ordered a Frozen Maguarita while he drank a glass of Whisky Soda. The menu was full of drinks with very fanciful and suggestive names, for eg, Blow Job. Max said that it was named that way because of the way to drink it. hahahah...oops. There's also drinks like Waterfall, Eski Blue.... Found my drink rather bitter. >.<
Guess it takes time to appreciate bitter things like that.
posted by
qiumqium | 11:08 AM
1 Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! alarm car diagram installation wiring Ritalin noprescription bmw z3 Sue box blackberries 41te transmission for 1996 chrysler minivan 1 viruse software Australian cheap overseas calls Pill zithromax arizona insurance travel peatross rosacea can ibuprofen be taken with zithromax 4g mp3 players accessories Elite miracle arm gate opener
By
Anonymous, at 4:28 AM GMT+8
Post a Comment
<< Home