Friday, August 12, 2005

I can feel myself changing..

Last time i used to go around trying to make friends with people whom give me a good feeling about them. Now I don't. There's a person whom i really tried hard to make friends with but... no matter how hard i crack my brain, i have difficulties trying to strike a conversation with that person. Serious. It was, and it is still damn hard. And it gets very tiring, especially when you know that person won't speak to you about things other than schoolwork.

And if i don't speak to that person, that person won't speak to me as well. Not even hi and bye.

I've tried to know the person better for more than 1 year . But the wall between us just seem unbreakable..

posted by qiumqium | 3:36 PM


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics