Just came back from NTU's 50th anniversary celebrations! =) hee, still a bit high now.. Prime Minister was the guest of honour for this event and the head of the MOE came too.. sorry, can't really spell his name >.<
NTU String Orchestra performed along with the choir and I must say the whole performance was a success! Spent about 2 weeks on the song called "one voice" and performed for about 2.5 mins.. ha ha.. After our performance, I stayed back to watch the laser display for the opening of my school = School of Biological Sciences. Laser display, plus a few stuntsman coming down from the roof of the building to pull down huge banners, AND FIREWORKS =) Yap, they were just right above me =) though it didn't last very long, they were still rather spectacular! I was really proud to be a SBS student.. some stranger commented to me in the lift that my school has wonderful facilities. Hee. =)
F.I.R's live performance was simply wonderful! I was standing rather close to the stage and manage to see the trio for real instead of the screen. Faye is really pretty and Ah Xing is very very very handsome and cool! Oops, don't know the keyboardist name, but he reminded me of Zhou Chuan Xiong. Watched the concert with Teng How and Li Huang. =) oh ya, did I mention that I saw Rui An, Diana Ser and Joanne Peh too?? And I can swear that PM Lee Hsien Loong smiled me when he walked past the ensemble!!! I grinned back. =P
Glad to be part of the whole event =) managed to make a new friend as well..
Happy Birthday, NTU!!! =)
posted by
qiumqium | 11:03 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home